5 Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide at NY Mall (7)

ABC news.com 2014.02.23 05:41
Police say five people, including three responding officers, have been hospitalized after being overcome by carbon monoxide at a mall on Long Island. Suffolk County police responded to a call of people apparently overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning at the Walt Whitman Shops in Huntington Station, about 35 miles east of New York City, shortly after 6 p.m.
MONOXIDE, RESTAURANT, MALL, WALT, LEAK, BASEMENT, New York, USA