ITV News 2014.03.18 10:44
A 10-year-old girl has been attacked by a shark off Australia's east coast.
A spokeswoman for the New South Wales state ambulance service said they
received a report the youngster had been bitten on the wrist by a shark off
a beach at Lennox Head, 120 miles south of Brisbane.
Paramedics treated the girl at the scene for a serious injury to her hand
before she was taken to hospital.
SHARK, GIRL, WRIST, BEACH, COAST, WALE, Australia
- Girl bitten in suspected shark attack at Australian beach : United Press International 20:08
- Girl, 10, injured but survives shark attack off Australia's east coast : Canadian Television 13:36
- 'Shark' bite on girl surfer, 10, was inflicted by a mackerel : London Evening Standard 12:55
- Girl bitten by shark off Australian coast : Salon.com 11:57
- Girl (10) stable after shark attack in Australia : Irish Times 11:44
- Girl aged 10 attacked by shark while swimming off Australia beach : London Evening Standard 10:55
- Holy mackerel! Girl, 10, attacked off beach at Lennox Head : News.com.au 10:49
- Officials say 10-year-old girl survives shark attack off Australia's east coast : New Europe 10:49
- Girl bitten by shark off Australian coast : Khaleej Times 10:46
- Girl, 10, attacked by shark off Australia's east coast : ITV News 10:44
- Girl, 10, survives shark attack in Australia : BreakingNews.ie 10:33
- Girl, 10, survives shark attack in Australia : Irish Examiner 09:43