Man eats loaded cookie, falls from balcony (14)

IOL 2014.04.03 11:42
By Keith Coffman Associated Press File picture: Ed Andrieski Denver - An African exchange student plummeted to his death from a hotel balcony after eating a marijuana-infused cookie, in the first reported pot- related death in the city since Colorado legalised recreational marijuana in 2012, the Denver coroner's office said on Wednesday. Levi Thamba Pongi, 19, died on March 11 from injuries related to the fall
INTOXICATION, MARIJUANA, BALCONY, COOKIE, DENVER, DEATH, Thamba, CG, CD, USA