Five die in Lycoming County cabin (11)

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 2014.05.04 18:46
Associated Press ELIMSPORT, Pa. - State police are tentatively blaming an improperly vented propane heater as the cause of death for five people who likely succumbed to carbon monoxide fumes while asleep in a small Pennsylvania cabin. Trooper Angela Bieber at the state police barracks in Montoursville said this morning that Lycoming County Coroner Charles Keissling is expected to confirm the cause of their deaths later in the day.
CABIN, HEATER, NATHAN, KID, MONOXIDE, CORONER, Young, Bieber, Washington