Teen's Death Puts Focus on Caffeine Powder Dangers (9)

ABC news.com 2014.07.19 11:24
By ANN SANNER Associated Press The sudden death of a healthy high school senior has ramped up attention on unregulated caffeine powder, leading federal health authorities to warn consumers to stay away from the substance. A recent autopsy found that Logan Stiner, 18, had a lethal amount of caffeine in his system when he died May 27 at his home in LaGrange, Ohio, southwest of Cleveland.
POWDER, PROM, TEASPOON, CAFFEINE, MILLIGRAM, DANGER, Cleveland, Glatter, Dooren, Arbaugh, USA